Online Training: GDPR vs. Russian Law: How Not to Get Lost4 March 2021
Stanislav Rumyantsev, Ph.D., CIPP/E, Senior Lawyer (Gorodissky & Partners, Moscow), will speak within the Online Training: GDPR vs. Russian Law: How Not to Get Lost which is to be held by the Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce.
- Why privacy compliance in Russia?
- Managing global compliance projects step-by-step
- Key similarities and differences between the GDPR and Russian law
- Choosing lawful basis for data processing under the GDPR and Russian law
- Drafting privacy documents without a hitch
- Main challenges of online and offline business operations
- New rules on public data in Russia
- Data security measures in Russia
- Setting up cross-border data flows and fulfilling the database localization requirement
- Data breaches in Russia: what to do?