- Interview for IAM Global Leaders (IAM by Law Business Research, January 2020)
- “Patent Right Is Under Professional Protection” (Russian Business Guide #16, July 2018)
- “Electronic filing: A real need for the applicants and attorneys” (The Patent Lawyer, Issue 32, September/October 2017)
- “Claiming product-by-process in Russia” (The Patent Lawyer, March/April 2017)
- “Once again about love… to the technical result” (“Patents and Licenses”, # 4, 2014)
- “Accelerated examination today” (“Patent Attorney”, # 1, 2014)
- “BRIC Countries Patent Legislation: A Comparative Study” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, #2 (91), #3 (93), 2013, #1 (95), 2014)
- “Magic words “technical solution” (“Patent Attorney”, #1, 2013)
- “Invention — a technical solution or a difficult Russian way to harmonize the legislation” (“Patents and Licenses”, #2, 2011)
- “European and Eurasian Patent Conventions” (“Patenting”, 2006)
- “The patent changes under US law” (“Patenting”, 2003)
- “All you need to know about functioning of Eurasian, Russian and Ukrainian Patent Offices and Judiciary Systems during Coronavirus Pandemic” (Gorodissky Webinar “All you need to know about functioning of Eurasian, Russian and Ukrainian Patent Offices and Judiciary Systems during Coronavirus Pandemic”, Moscow, Kyiv, April 2020)
- “IP Directors View: Building a Different Relationship with IP Agents” (Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2019)
- “IP as one of the main business asset” (Seminar “IP importance in doing business”, Ufa, February 2019)
- “Establishing corporate patent service. Training and professional development of industry specialists. Interaction with external consultants” (Seminar “Modern company IP and its protection in the global market”, Kazan, November 2018)
- “Outside Counsels’ Look at Collaboration with In-houses” (The International Legal Alliance Summit & Awards, New York, June 2018)
- “The First Steps for Your Own Patent Service” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- “Gorodissky IP School” - a modern school for the training and professional upgrading engineers and managers of high-tech companies in the field of intellectual property” (Seminar “IP protection in Russia and abroad. New perspectives”, Kazan, October 2017)
- “Can Eurasia become a new IP region?” (IP World Summit 2017, Amsterdam, September 2017)
- “Examination in the Russian and Eurasian patent offices” (Seminar in Japan Business Machine and Information System Industries Association, Tokyo, July 2017)
- “Doing High-Tech Business and Special Economic Zones in Russia” (Seminar “Russian IP System” held by KPAA (Korea Patent Attorneys Association), Seoul, October 2016)
- “IP transactions, Trade Secrets and Litigating” (JIPII’s Seminar (Japan Institute for Promoting Invention and Innovation), Tokyo, October 2016)
- “Patent system in Russia” (JPAA’s Seminar (Japan Patent Attorneys Association), Tokyo, October 2016)
- “Choosing and working with external advisors” (14th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2016)
- “Organizing of a company’s patent service” (13th annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Company Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2015)
- “Explore the developments in the Russian IP environment” (8th Annual Global Patent Congress, Copenhagen, Denmark, September 2014)
- “Patents and Trademarks: Recent Russian practice and Japanese companies' business in Russia” (Council Meeting of the APAA Japan, Osaka, Japan, June 2013)
- “Strategies of obtaining patents in Russia and CIS” (8th Annual Seminar “Obtaining and enforcement of intellectual property rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2012)
- “Exclusions from patent protection in a historical perspective”(10th annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Company Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2012)
- “Patents in BRIC — conventions, procedures” (4th international BRICS IP forum (
BIPF-2011), Moscow, September 2011)
- “Eurasian patent system — attorney’s perspective” " (Conference “Patent — EurAsia 2011”, Moscow, April 2011)
- “Invalidation Searches and
Freedom-to-OperateStudies” (7th Annual Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia” Moscow, August/September 2010)
- “Patent Infringement in Eurasia: EAPC and Contracting States” (7th Annual Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia” Moscow, August/September 2010)
- “Intellectual Property Rights in Russia” (seminar for Korean businessmen, Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Moscow, December 2009)
- “Modern Patents in Electronics” (International conference “Effective management of intellectual property — a key to successful business in Russia and its integration into international community”, St. Petersburg, June 2005)
- “Conditions of Patentability of Inventions and Utility Models. Substantive Examination” (1st Intellectual Property Law Training Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia” Moscow, September 2004)
- “Cancellation of Patents and Infringement of Patents” (1st Intellectual Property Law Training Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia” Moscow, September 2004)
- Consulting Russian enterprises in issues of their patent services creation.
- Protection of mobile company’s rights in court in a patent rights infringement case.
- Technical and legal due diligence of Russian companies involved in international technological cooperation.
- Patenting support of a Russian aerospace complex abroad.
- Patenting support of a Russian aircraft manufacturer abroad.
- Protection of a large Russian small arms producer’s interests abroad.
- Development and implementation of international patenting and licensing strategy for inventions in the field of innovative medical technologies.