- “What to do if the company name contains the combination of the letters "ros"?” (Kuban Business Publishing House “Delovaya gazeta. Yug”, November 2020)
- “IP in innovative agro-business” (track program “AgroBioTech&Food”, Krasnodar, February 2017)
- “Strategy of trademark protection”, “Using musical compositions in public places” (seminar “Topic issues of IP protection and defense” , Krasnodar, October 2014)
- “How to protect sales by registering a trademark” (3rd conference “Sales growth factors”, Krasnodar, April 2013)
- “Exclusive rights protection: damages or compensation?” (11th annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Company Successful Development”, Moscow, April 2013)
- “Correlation of exclusive rights on trademark, company name and commercial designation, and possible legal problems” (conference “IP Protection Strategies for Company Successful Development”, Moscow, November 2008)
- “Correlation of exclusive rights on trade mark, company name and commercial designation” (IP regional conference “Correlation of exclusive rights on trade mark, company name and commercial designation”, Krasnodar, November 2008)
- “Licensing agreements as an additional opportunity for the right holders’ protection. Assignment agreements. IP objects creation on a contract basis” (seminar “Effective IP managing — the key to success in today’s business, Krasnodar, October 2005)
- “Russian trademark legislation review. Acquisition and maintaining exclusive rights for a trademark. Grounds for trademark registration refusal. Collective trademark right. Responsibility for unlawful trademark use”, “Conflict resolution between a trademark and other IP objects. Trademark and company name. Trademark and industrial design. Trademark and copyright objects”, “Agreement registration problems at the Russian PTO. Licensing agreements. Assignment agreements. Typical mistakes in agreement forming. Practice cases." (seminar “IP. Prevention of IP rights infringement”, Sochi, June 2005)
- Successful representation of Russian and foreign companies in courts for trademark protection.
- Successful representation of foreign companies in courts in trademark protection case against parallel import.
- Successfully represented American and Japanese companies in anti-counterfeiting cases in first instance, appeal and cassation courts; as a result counterfeit products were destroyed and infringers were fined.
- Successful representation in first, appeal, cassation and supervisory instances of courts of a Russian company in a defense case against charge of counterfeit sales; as a result plaintiff's claims were denied.
- Successfully represented a large Russian company in a case of pre-term cessation of trademark protection due to non-use; competing trademark was nullified and client’s trademark was registered.
- Successful representation of a large Russian company in a defense case against pre-term cessation of trademark protection due to non-use; as a result the client’s trademark was retained.
- Successfully represented a large Russian company in the Antimonopoly service in a case of unfair competition suppression.