- “Strategic factors in the attack and defense of patent enforcement” (The Patent Lawyer Issue 50 by CTC Legal Media, September / October 2020)
- “Specifics Of Patent Litigation In Russia” (LES Nouvelles, December 2019)
- “New court decisions provide fresh wisdom on trademarks in Russia” (“World Trademark Review”, № 77, February/March 2019)
- “IP Risk Management for Employee” (Gorodissky and Partners Information Bulletin, #4 (130), 2018)
- “Maintaining good industrial relations” (WIPR September/October 2018)
- “Service inventions: pitfalls and risks of relationships between inventors and employers” (“Patent Attorney” Magazine, № 6, 2018)
- “Resolving domain name disputes and doing business online in Russia” (World IP Review, issue 66, April/May 2017)
- “Fight against copying or imitation of the company's style by competitors” (Round table “Intellectual Property: How to Protect the Corporate Identity of the Company”, Moscow, April 2021)
- “Corporate RIA” (18th Gorodissky annual seminar “IP Protection Strategies for Successful Company Development”, Moscow, October 2020)
- “Venture Capital and Intellectual Property” (XXI IP Forum, Moscow, October 2020)
- “Intellectual Assets Audit: Methods and Recommendations” (Webinar “Venture Capital: How to Build a Business on Intellectual Products”, Moscow, June 2020)
- “Enforcement and Litigation Strategies” (Seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Moscow, September 2019)
- “Trademark enforcement & litigation” (The International Legal Alliance Summit & Awards, New York, June 2019)
- “Export of intellectual property rights: the basic agreements, key terms & conditions” (Seminar “Export of intellectual property rights: the basic agreements, key terms & conditions”, Moscow, December 2018)
- “Licensing in online business” (LES Russia seminar “Licensing as an effective business development tool”, Moscow, December 2018)
- “Trademark Non-use Effects. Russian Legislation Innovations” (16th annual seminar “IP protection strategies for successful company development”, Moscow, April 2018)
- “Parallel import: searching for a common sense” (III Annual Conference “IP rights protection”, Moscow, September 2017
- “IP transactions in Russia”, “Litigation and counterfeit fighting” (Seminar in Japan Business Machine and Information System Industries Association, Tokyo, July 2017)
- “Protecting your IP rights in Russia” (MIP Global Patent Road Show, Palo Alto and Chicago, April 2017)
- “IP Transactions and Know-How Protection in Russia” (Seminar “Russian IP System” held by KPAA (Korea Patent Attorneys Association), Seoul, October 2016)
- “Enforcement of IP rights in Russia: Patents, Designs and Trademarks” (JIPII’s Seminar (Japan Institute for Promoting Invention and Innovation), Tokyo, October 2016)
- “Software and database protection — how to prove an infringement” (13th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2015)
- “Enforcement of the court decision” (JETRO IP Seminar, Tokyo, Japan, July 2014)
- “Copyright fees — ways to save a balance of convenience” (seminar “Practical aspects of management of company’s IP assets”, Perm, May 2014)
- “Welcome to the market: the law on competition on your defense” (12th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2014)
Know-how: building the secrecy walls” (JETRO IP Seminar, Tokyo, Japan, October 2013)
- “Parallel import and cars — from Porsche Cayenne to ignition plugs” (9th annual seminar “Obtaining and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Russia”, Saint Petersburg, August 2013)
- “New name for your business: recommendations of a lawyer”, “IP rights as part of civil and labour law” (11th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2013)
- “Allocation of IP subject matters developed in the course of contract services”, (10th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2012
- “Evolution of parallel import liability” (8th annual seminar “IP strategies for successful company’s development”, Moscow, April 2010)
- Fighting against sales of counterfeit goods through the internet, in wholesale and retail chain stores.
- Representation of a well-known manufacturer of household appliances in court against cybersquatting and unlawful use of a trademark in the domain name.
- Representation of manufacturers of baby care producers and automobile manufacturers in cases against parallel importers.
- Representation of Russian IT producer in a trademark infringement case.
- Representation of a
well-knownAmerican cosmetics producer and Austrian optics producer in non-usetrademark cancellation cases.
- Drafting and registration of licenses.
- Due diligence.
- Settlement of patent infringement claims.
- Legal representation of a Russian direct marketing service provider.
- Successful legal representation in court of a Russian industrial corporation.
- Counterfeit settlement of claims against unauthorized distribution of software and databases of computer technology corporations.
- Due diligence and software and database registration in Russian PTO.
- Representation of a large Japanese manufacturer of toys in case against distribution of counterfeit goods by a
well-knownwholesale and retail chain.
- Legal support of Russian and international movie production.